Refund or Cancellation Policy
REFUND or CANCELLATION POLICY for the AIA Foundational Skills program
- To be eligible for a refund or cancellation of your enrollment in the AIA Foundational Skills program, you must demonstrate that you have completed the work of the program:
- Attend the Orientation session, download the handout with training and mini assignments and post the mini lifework assignments in the AIA Foundational Skills Forum for feedback from me
- Attend all of the 13 EF live trainings or watch all 13 of the replays of the EF trainings, download the handout that accompanies each training and post the mini lifework assignments from each of the EF live trainings in the AIA Foundational Skills Forum for feedback from me
- Actively post in the AIA Foundational Skills Forum and ask for help/support from me if you are stuck or not making progress in the program
- To submit your request, please email [email protected].
- All of the above will be reviewed to ensure that you have completed all of the above requirements to be eligible for a refund or cancellation and you will be notified accordingly.
QUESTION OR PROBLEM?
If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.
- Email is [email protected]
- You can leave a message at 1-818-343-1113. Please speak slowly and clearly - leave your phone number and best times (Pacific time) and days to reach you.
- I am not available on Fridays after 2:30 pm (Pacific time) until Sunday mornings (Pacific time) to return calls or respond to emails. If responding to a call, not available until Mondays.